This is definitely a finger licking rub. It not only makes you want more, but makes you want to make it all the time.
Let's get those wings marinated:
1. Set aside your wings.
2. Add the rub (leave a small amount for later) to a bowl add some chilli sauce. (This can be any spice you like).
3. Mix well and add the wings.
4. Place into a preheated Oven for 20mins or so.
5. In a separate pan add some sliced onions and brown. I sometimes, now I say sometime, add little pinch of brown sugar to these, or you can add a hint of honey. Add the wings from the oven to the onions.
6. Let the wings fold themselves into this delicious mixture. Allow them to cook for a few minutes.
7. Now sprinkle the rest of that rub that you saved earlier. Garnish with some sesame seeds and Coriander.
8. Now get licking those juicy and mouth-watering wings I promised you!
Paprika, Turmeric, Coriander, Garlic, Cloves, Fenugreek, Mustard, Ginger, Black Cardamom, Curry Leaf, Fennel, Cumin, Black Pepper, Cinnamon, Star Anise, Rapeseed Oil, Sunflower Oil, Cayenne Pepper, Salt, Crushed Chillis, Naz's Special Mix. ALLERGENS IN BOLD