Simple Curry Mix
Use with Meat, Chicken, Vegetables and Fish. Maximum taste, Minimum Effort - FAST!
One bag is all you need for a delicious meal.
Find below a quick and easy way to make a delicious Chicken Curry.
1. Add small amount of oil to pan.
2. Add 100g chopped onions to pan and brown on medium heat.
3. Chop or blend 3 or 4 fresh tomatoes and add to pan.
4. Add Naz's Kitchen Easy Curry Mix to pan and stir well.
5. Add chopped chicken to pan, stir well and let simmer for 2 minutes.
6. Add 200ml water to pan, bring to boil and stir well.
7. Leave to simmer for 20 minutes on low heat.
8. Ensure chicken is thoroughly cooked and piping hot (break a piece of chicken to check).
9. Garnish with fresh coriander.
10. Serve with rice or nan and Enjoy!
Paprika, Turmeric, Coriander, Garlic, Cloves, Fenugreek, Mustard, Ginger, Black Cardamom, Curry Leaf, Fennel, Cumin, Black Pepper, Cinnamon, Star Anise, Rapeseed Oil, Sunflower Oil, Mixed Herbs, Naz's Special Mix. ALLERGENS IN BOLD